We are looking for a Marketing Associate to join Then I Met You. The ideal applicant will possess a strong knowledge of the digital media landscape and be passionate about ideating, planning and executing marketing campaigns and brand communication across all platforms.
The successful candidate will be someone who is actively engaged in social media, who pays close attention to detail and understands how to test and engage with an audience. This role will interact directly with the Then I Met You audience, providing thoughtful and exciting community management on both the site and on social media, and knows the best practices for beauty / lifestyle marketing!
- Own and execute social media content, growth, engagement, and conversion strategies across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, Youtube)
- Create unique and creative graphic assets for Then I Met You's social channels in collaboration with the Creative Team
- Regularly respond to comments and facilitate conversation on Then I Met You's website and across social channels, while managing macro and micro influencer relationships
- Work closely with team on ideating, concept and executing marketing strategy and engagement campaigns
- Plan and manage social media giveaways, sweepstakes, social referrals, and other partnerships
- Monitor and evaluate social media performance on a daily basis through KPIs such as likes, views, shares, retweets, repins, comments, impressions, and follower growth.
- Assist Marketing Managers in email and SMS campaign execution
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in social media management, preferably for a lifestyle or beauty brand or media company
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, and video editing programs/apps (e.g., Final Cut Pro or Splice) preferred
- A balance of creativity and detail-oriented common sense
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative work environment.
- Understanding of the digital and social media universe, with a deep understanding of all platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker and self-starter, specifically in identifying innovative partnerships
- Ability to effectively communicate results and insights to team and management
- Able to work cross functionally
Job description is not all inclusive. Soko Glam reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Soko Glam not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.